With more than 20 years’ experience running one of the world’s largest domain name registries, we manage over 11m unique web addresses, with a mandate to deliver public benefit.
Set up to operate .uk (including .co.uk, org.uk, .me.uk and others), we also run the Welsh Top Level Domains (TLDs) .cymru and .wales and provide registry services for over 30 gTLDs. Over 3 million businesses, and millions more consumers, rely on our domain registry services every minute of every day.
We build personalised online spaces for global brands including the BBC, Comcast and Bentley allowing them to market themselves online in their own unique way.
We support a wide range of geographic regions throughout the world from .london to .miami enabling them to operate their own distinctive internet footprint.
Working with some of the largest TLDs on the planet (such as .work and .vip), our bespoke approach helps to ensure that any generic TLD hosted with us is a success.
Our partnerships and strong track record in offering quality registry services that add value to both brand and generic domain names means we continue to build on our world-leading expertise in running domains.
Why Outsource your registry service?
- Cost effective – no expensive infrastructure required
- Registrar support taken care of by an experienced team
- Channel management support available
- Dedicated client management team
We are trusted within the industry to provide world leading domain name infrastructure. Our bespoke approach allows us to offer registry services that meet a wide variety of requirements.
- We already support a wide variety of TLDs – .cymru, .wales, .blog, .abogado, .bayern, .beer, .bradesco, .broadway, .budapest, .casa, .cooking, .dds, .fashion, .fishing, .fit, garden, .gop, .horse, .law, .london, .luxe, .miami, .rodeo, .surf, .vip, .vodka, .wedding, .work and .yoga
- World-leading domain name infrastructure
- 20 years’ experience developing registry services and running a world-class domain registry
- Experience in transitioning live domains and supporting new applications (TLD or registry operator)
- Track record of protecting brands
- 100% availability of domain resolution service over the last 20 years
- Public benefit organisation committed to providing a safe, secure and resilient service
- One of only three carefully selected, ICANN appointed, Emergency Back-End Registry Operators (EBERO) in the world trusted to rescue failing infrastructures
- Registrar partnerships worldwide
- Certified to the highest standards for Information Security (ISO27001), Business Continuity Management (ISO22301) and IT Service Management (ISO20000)
- Using our ground-breaking network analytics tool turing by Nominet, we can identify online abuse within your infrastructure
- Flexible registry service offering, tailored to deliver to your strategic objectives